Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Nature

 Social media is EVERYWHERE, these days! And sometimes I start to think that my life is being invaded by social media. I feel like I'm constantly checking up on the latest post or the latest trends. So last weekend I decided to ditch my phone and go on an adventure into nature. 

The wind blows gently against my face. The sky is a beautiful blue with strokes of billowy white gliding through it. I hear birds chirping in the distance as fog horns blow. 



White wooden castles stand proudly on both sides of me watching over and protecting the garden.


 Plants surround me strategically placed and gorgeous! Dying roses and rose petals lay on the left of the white stairs. And on the right  lay beautiful vibrant flowers. They are laced with golds, whites, reds and purples that fade into a deep green.
Shine on!❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment